Is it really the end of November?
Each year, the holiday season seems to arrive sooner and sooner. But what better place to enjoy the busiest time of year than at Palmer Square…
Thanksgiving is just around the corner. We think these items are sure to impress your guests and make your day a success:
- the bent spoon – Pair your pumpkin pie with Sea Salt Caramel and your cranberry tart with Fancy Fudge! the bent spoon ice cream and sorbets will send your Thanksgiving dessert over the top, so stop by to get you grab-n-go pint.
- Kitchen Kapers – Scared of a turkey disaster? Don’t be! Kitchen Kapers has just what you need to make the star of your feast a true show stopper!
- Thomas Sweet Chocolate – Get a giant chocolate cornucopia as your Thanksgiving table centerpiece…it’s eye catching and delicious!
- jaZams – Bring the fun to your Thanksgiving feast! Stop by jaZams to grab a football for some post-turkey game-time, or a Thanksgiving book to read together after dessert.
- Princeton Corkscrew Wine Shop – The Princeton Corkscrew Thanksgiving Sampler includes six different wines that are sure to pair perfectly with all of your Thanksgiving favorites!
‘Tis the season for shopping…so get started on Black Friday! With over 40 brand name stores, one-of-a-kind boutiques, and amazing restaurants, Palmer Square can help make the biggest shopping day of the year a huge success! At night, the Square is transformed into a magical winter wonderland, as fresh garland and twinkling lights set a picturesque setting that can’t be beat.
Kick off the holiday season with cheer as we celebrate the infamous lighting of the Palmer Square Christmas tree. On Friday, November 25th at 5:00pm, come out to the Green for a night of holiday fun including music by Princeton High School Choir and Bob Denson’s Blues, plus a visit from the one and only Santa! This Princeton tradition is attended by thousands of local and visiting families every year…we hope that you will join us!
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY:
Continue your holiday shopping and “shop small” during Small Business Saturday, November 26th. The Square has amazing local merchants where you can find unique gifts for your loved ones this holiday season.